Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tofu just doesn't taste that great:\

Yes, a lot of people seem to have problems adjusting their taste buds to tofu but trust me there are TONS of modifications that you can make to your tofu to make it taste really good.


How I usually prepare my tofu is:


- Start off with sauteing the vegetables which consist of green peppers, red peppers, mushrooms, and red onion


- While the vegetables are cooking I start cooking the tofu on the side (I usually cut them into cubes)


-  Once the tofu is cooked, I usually add in 2 different kinds of sauces (hot sauce and tomato sauce) and mix them in with the tofu along with the vegetables


It honestly makes such a great meal, having the tofu on the side along with mashed potatoes and baby corn.


You can also make these into long rectangular pieces to put into a wrap or make it into a scramble.


Other ways of making tofu so it tastes good:


1) Crispy Fried Tofu
2) Ginger Tofu
3) Tofu Burgers


Recipes for the above tofu's is listed in the Interesting Websites

No comments:

Post a Comment